City of Balcones Heights
Police Department Impound Facility
Ph: 210.735.9212 Fax: 210.735.0411
Open 7 days per week 9am – 5pm
- Impound fees within first 24 hrs $295.00
- (Impound storage is $200.00 and tow fee is $95.00)
- Daily fee of $20.00 after first 24 hrs
- Certified letter of abandonment after 4th day $25.00
- (Certified letter will be sent to address on registration and lien holder if applicable)
- Method of payment: Exact Cash, Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Credit Card at a 3% fee.
- Balcones Heights Impound is not responsible for items left in your vehicle. Remove all items of value.
- To remove vehicle from impound facility, you will need the following: you must be the registered owner, valid driver’s license, current insurance and registration, and no outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Updated 12/1/2016.
City Code Chapter 76: Establishment of an Impound Lot