Balcones Heights, Texas 78201
Hours of Operation:
MONDAY - THURSDAY
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
To establish ethical guidelines and accountability for the expenditure of taxpayer funds in the procurement of goods and services for City Departments from the best qualified vendor.
To provide goods and services to City staff members, vendors, and taxpayers in a timely manner, of high quality, and cost effective while complying with all city ordinances, state laws, and federal regulations.
Goals and Objectives:
All City Departments receive their requisitions in a timely manner to effectively perform their job functions in an efficient manner.
- Procure goods and services for all City Departments of the requested quality and quantity from an appropriate source using the most efficient and economical means and at the best possible price and to have them available when and where they are needed.
- Develop the use of Supply Contracts in order to improve delivery time of particular items and to take advantage of quantity discounts.
- Establish a good rapport with all City Departments and vendors so there is no miscommunication.
- Expedite and evaluate purchase order cycle time.
Doing Business with Balcones Heights: (Please be patient - site under construction)
Click on the links below for important forms and information regarding the City of Balcones Heights Purchasing Department.
- Conflicts Disclosure Statement
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Local Government Officer Conflicts Disclosure Statement
- Employee Conflicts Disclosure Statement
- Become a Registered Vendor with the City
- Vendor Insurance Requirements
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Bids and Proposals
Property Auction Items