Thank you for considering the City of Balcones Heights as an employment opportunity. The City of Balcones Heights strives to hire individuals who are seeking a career with the City. The City’s highly experienced and dedicated work force is focused on superior customer service.
- Applications are accepted only for posted positions.
- You must submit a City of Balcones Heights application.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit resumes as well, but resumes alone will NOT be accepted.
Applicants meeting the required qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring authority.
Applications not meeting the required qualifications will not be processed, but will be kept on file for a period of six months.
Applicants with preferred qualifications will receive first consideration.
- Applications are reviewed weekly.
Checklist for Applicants:
- Read the complete job posting of the position for which you are applying. A list of the job vacancies can be reviewed below.
- Be sure you meet all required qualifications listed on the job posting.
- Submit a completed application to the front desk of City Hall or email to HumanResources@bhtx.gov, or mail to:
Human Resources - City of Balcones Heights, 3300 Hillcrest Dr., Balcones Heights, TX 78201
City Management hires individuals for a career with the City. To select individuals best suited for available positions, a careful review of all qualified candidates is required. This consideration takes time, and we ask you to be patient during the process. If you are not contacted for an interview, the posting has either been cancelled or another applicant has been hired. As Human Resources does not schedule interviews, and due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to tell you the status of your application.
We appreciate your interest in employment with the City of Balcones Heights.
City of Balcones Heights